There Is No Game : Wrong Dimension Game Overview
Will you be able to play along with the â€œGameâ€� to find your way home?
We sincerely thinkÂ NOT.
- A Point&Click comedy adventure. You can go ahead and put your controller back up on the shelf.
- Incredible 3D graphics that are flat. Completely flat. And very pixelated.
- Almost fully voiced. (May contain traces of foreign accents here and there.)
- Solve riddles that require you to think â€œOutside the boxâ€�.
- Hint system included because you canâ€™t think â€œOutside the boxâ€�â€¦
- Shorter than an MMORPG, which leaves you plenty of time to finish some REAL good games.
- Discover the Top 10 best walls. The fourth one will surprise you!
- Motion sickness free, which is pretty remarkable for a non-VR experience.
- Contains tons of bugsâ€¦ but itâ€™s supposed to be like that.
- And lots of other surprises!
You havenâ€™t heard of â€œThere is no gameâ€�, winner of the 2015 Construct Jam?
Thatâ€™s perfect! Go play Battle of Duty instead of clicking on the image below to try this weird, totally pointless video game.
- OS:Â Windows 7 SP1+, 10
- Processor:Â x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory:Â 4 GB RAM
- Graphics:Â Intel HD 4000
- DirectX:Â Version 10
- Storage:Â 950 MB available space
- Sound Card:Â Built In
There Is No Game : Wrong Dimension PC Game Free Download
Click on the below button to startÂ There Is No Game : Wrong Dimension. It is a full and complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game. This would be working perfectly fine with a compatible hardware version of Windows PC.
The post There Is No Game : Wrong Dimension Free Download PC Game appeared first on Grab PC Game.